Cloud Numbers as a Service
In a digital era, businesses need to transform their offerings and empower users through personalized, interactive and immersive digital experiences.Digitalisation is powering the migration of communication services to the cloud, which enables businesses to go international and better collaborate with customers, employees and suppliers all around the world.
Cloud Communication reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - by minimizing investments in physical equipment and infrastructure - while still providing the flexibility to scale the services when required. Cloud communication services have several forms ranging from Unified Communications to Mobile Applications.
To scale their business globally, Unified Communication providers, Cloud PBX providers, Contact Centres, Conferencing service providers or Digital service providers need to connect their services to fixed or mobile networks across the world. In this context, Cloud Numbers become critically important for any type of communication provider around the world.
- Conferencing service providers need local telephone numbers and toll-free phone numbers
- Cloud UC and PBX providers need SIP accounts with E.164 numbers
- Call centres/Customer support need local or toll-free numbers in every country
- Applications use mobile numbers to enable contextual communication
- Cloud Numbers enable helpdesk services and access to centralised paid content
- Retailers need local numbers for local presence
- Large, Medium and Small businesses use local or toll-free numbers for branding, marketing and operational support
- Local, Geographical, Toll-Free, Universal Toll-Free and Mobile Numbers
- Emergency Services capability
- Directory Services
- Number Portability
- Online Management Centre
- API-based Integration
Global Cloud Numbers
“Creating and managing such a complex set of international agreements with multiple parties was not matching our affordable connectivity proposition. BICS’ instant API-based provisioning gave us instant access to phone numbers across key strategic markets. This enabled us to focus on our core business strategies without worrying about the technical & legal complexities”
Cloud Numbers Use Case
RING4 GOES INTERNATIONAL WITH CLOUD NUMBERS AS A SERVICE
Ring4 is a well-established app that distributed more than 200,000 smart phone numbers on-demand in the US market. In 2017 the company strategically decided to build upon their domestic success and expand its second phone line service to become a leading provider of cloud communications services for businesses and consumers in key markets like USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria.
Why Choose BICS
- Best-in-class quality of service with committed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Strategic vision to grow Cloud Communication Number business with long-term commitment and roadmap
- Extensive experience in technology and international communications
- Financial stable operator
BICS MyNumbers Self-Service Portal
BICS is reinforcing its position as a Cloud Communications enabler and launched a self-service portal to ease the process of ordering Cloud Numbers.
The BICS "MyNumbers Portal" helps Enterprises, Contact Centers, Conferencing or Cloud Communication Providers to order Cloud Numbers for their business. Check out our explanatory video!
Interested to learn more?
Our team can help you unlock the full potential of your offering, efficiently and professional!