IPoSat - Leverage the latest generation and innovative IP trunking solutions
Built on over 10 years of expertise running satellite services, the BICS product portfolio offers carriers a reliable and highly efficient solution, making satellite viable for mission critical applications for years to come.
Our international network includes direct connections to 100 countries, capacity on 25+ submarine cables with 200 landing points, participation in the Intelsat and EutelSat satellite systems, and 270 bilateral agreements with other operators.
BICS' SatFlex solution is fully integrated with Voice & Mobile data connectivity portfolio. Through our state-of-the-art teleport and satellite platform infrastructure, we are able to provide the best in class satellite backhaul services at competitive prices. On top of the satellite domain, BICS has a worldwide reach with its global network to ensure easy access to any location, providing faster response times both for setting up end-to-end networks and issue resolutions.
- Ability to provide links from 1 to 270 Mbps in both Forward and Return at cost effective prices
- Directly managed by a team on site
- Most bandwidth effective platform for asymmetrical links, typical for Internet traffic
- Newest IP over satellite platform from Newtec and Comtech, provides the most effective coding and better availability under all weather conditions
In a highly competitive market with exploding data volumes and swift technological advancements, operators need to find new ways to manage QoE and optimize traffic in order to secure business continuity.
RouteFlex is a fast, flexible, and non-intrusive cost-effective back-up solution that manages the network traffic demand based on the available supply.
RouteFlex as a marketing differentiator
- Mitigates that low frequency events, like an outage or peak, become the defining image in the minds of the customers
- Increases customer satisfaction – better Quality of Experience
- A tool to attract high-ARPU SLA sensitive customers
- Secures revenues' highest-margin applications during outages
- Leverages the available infrastructure
- Easy customization & configuration
- Improves network resource utilization & provides better network visibility
- Lowers the operational & maintenance costs
- Reduces the negative impact of outage periods
- Enhanced Quality of Experience
1-to-N backup with ability to share a fixed link across sites in need of backup in a cost-effective manner by mutualizing capacity across your network
- 33 countries via Satellite
- Back-up capacity during outages
- Re-assign capacity on a temporary basis
Why choose BICS for Capacity services?
BICS owns a 100 Gbps capable Optical network with OTN layer covering all major data centres & IP exchanges in Europe. Our international network includes direct connections to 100+ countries, capacity on 25+ submarine cables with 200 landing points, participation in the Intelsat and Eutelsat satellite systems, and hundreds of bilateral agreements with other operators. To secure capacity between Europe and Asia for future requirements, and to add physical redundancy, we invested in the EIG (Europe India Gateway) cable system through our partner Omantel.
For mobile data, we operate our own signalling, SMS, MMS and GRX platforms, which connect up to 600 mobile networks across the globe. Peering connections have been established with over 30+ hubbing providers to extend BICS' reach to the overall mobile community.
Interested to learn more?
Our team can help you unlock the full potential of your offering, efficiently and professional!