A straight path into Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect regions across the world
The BICS Cloud Connect solution provides highly reliable, scalable connectivity between your network and one or more Amazon Web Services Direct Connect regions in the US, EU and Asia Pacific:
High performance, secure, scalable connectivity
- The BICS multi-layer network provides a high-speed, robust and redundant connection to the AWS Cloud
- Our transport is based on Carrier Ethernet or DWDM / OTN technologies, including submarine cables
- We offer 130 points of presence across the world, each one fully-operated and supported by BICS
- Choose from a direct connect or hosted connection depending on your business need
- Guaranteed SLAs offer complete peace of mind
Get in touch with us today!
Flexible and fair business model
Our flexible business model is scalable, cost-efficient and fair, helping you avoid unnecessary charges:
Reasons to use Cloud Connect with BICS
Bypass the public internet – go direct!
Directly connect your network to private and public AWS services via an existing IPX Access physical port with BICS, or via a dedicated port for Cloud Connect connectivity.
Connect securely to multiple clouds via a single port
With BICS, you only need a single provider and a single port to access multiple AWS locations, as well as other Cloud Exchange providers, making us the most flexible option to meet your business needs.
Cost-effective, scale-as-you-grow model
We offer cost-effective solutions starting from 50Mbps up to 10Gbps with flat, or usage-based billing models that are customized to the needs of your project.
Guarantee service performance and connectivity in every part of the globe.