The telecommunications landscape today is paved with challenges for the mobile operator. Ever increasing competition from traditional and non-traditional service providers compounded with regulatory demands, continues to pressure on shrinking margins at a time when subscribers are increasingly less tolerant of service impacting issues.
To overcome this challenge, operators need to effectively leverage the wealth of information that can be garnered from network and user generated data.
In response to this clearly defined need by mobile operators, BICS developed and launched SMART Webvision, an advanced end-to-end traffic monitoring, reporting and business intelligence tool.
- Near real time information
- View per operator or aggregated view on the entire group of operators
- Time zones conversion support
- Unique & user friendly user interface
- One source of actual and history information on all roaming activities
- Easy access with one click through the BICS user portal
Why choose BICS for SMART?
- SMART, Subscriber Monitoring and Advanced Reporting Tool, empowers BICS’ customers by providing a powerful, intuitive and user-friendly web-based tool that allows operators to have an intimate view of the performance of their roaming relations across 2G, 3G and 4G technologies
- SMART enables operators to better manage the experience of their roamers, inbound and outbound, by leveraging insights gained from a suite of business, network and subscriber intelligence reports
- Being a fully hosted and modular solution, SMART also minimises the total cost of ownership for advanced network visibility and reporting capabilities by eliminating costs associated with hardware, software, support and maintenance for the operator, while allowing operators to gradually build their reporting capabilities one module at a time