LTE roaming poses great technical, commercial and operational challenges for telecom operators. To reduce the complexity of implementing LTE, BICS is offering a full suite of services allowing fast and easy roll-out of LTE, seamless 2G/3G/4G worldwide roaming experiences and interoperability with other networks.
LTE Signalling enables operators to establish their global Diameter connectivity with all roaming partners through one single redundant set up with BICS’ Diameter Proxies.
- Guaranteed interoperability with Diameter equipment of roaming partners
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Security features
- A full SLA and much more
Why choose BICS for LTE Signalling?
- Reach as fast as possible LTE Roaming footprint
- Be ready to offer your subscribers a better customer experience, high speed data roaming and a large number of Value Added Services
- Be prepared to offer next generation communication services based on LTE
- World-leader in the international voice and mobile data markets and leading provider of IPX solution
- Extensive Value-added Services portfolio on LTE, including LTE Steering, advanced reporting, subscriber monitoring, Tracking & tracing, Business Intelligence tools and Open Connectivity LTE Roaming
- Already over 190 communication service providers connected to BICS’ IPX community
- Reach list of over 275 networks and over 60 on-net destinations
- High quality services and SLA thanks to a fully owned, future proof MPLS-enabled network with dedicated service layer for the transport of IPX compliant traffic
- BICS ensures interoperability with any S6a interface implementation from roaming partners