The BICS IPX Transport solution is a fully GSMA compliant IPX transport service, providing a closed and secure community of trusted mobile and fixed IP networks.
Virtually any operator can connect to the BICS IPX network, including Mobile Network Operators, MVNO’s, MVNE’s, Fixed Network Operators, ISP’s and ASP’s, and become part of a private cloud, facilitating access to Next Generation IP based hubbing services. In addition, operators can establish roaming and interworking with other connected member operators over the BICS IPX transport network.
Why choose BICS for your IPX?
BICS has a long standing reputation for providing fixed and mobile IP solutions, and continues to reinforce its commitment toward an ever changing technological environment by offering you its new IPX Transport network.
Today BICS is at the forefront of data roaming with the largest community of directly connected operator networks on its GRX network. IPX Transport service will support your move to an “all IP” environment and guarantees the highest quality of service with an end-to-end SLA.
- The number-1 GRX provider with over 210 connected operators
- High Quality of Service and SLA offerings supported on our proprietary global IP backbone
- Proven track record and leader in the IPX trials
- Multiple BICS service offerings available via the IPX Transport network
- GSMA & i³forum compliant IPX service offering
- IPX Voice support
- LTE (4G) ready